Friday, March 5, 2010

Time flies!

I can't believe that my little Macie Jane is already five months old. I am trying to cherish this precious time because it goes by so fast. Macie is a really good baby. She is happy most of the time and it doesn't take much at all to get a big grin out of her. She loves the sound of her voice and it is amazing that such loud babbling can come out of such a small little being. I love to listen to her giggle. As you can see, she loves to eat. When I took her to her four month appointment, the doctor said, "Well, it doesn't look like she misses any meals". She's my little chubster and I love it! She has started eating rice cereal and gags on about every bite. Needless to say, she gets a lot of attention from her siblings. They love her and she is usually the center of attentionaround our house.

2 comments:

  1. Emily! I'm so excited to find your blog! I love keeping up with family on blogs. Your family is so dang cute, I can't even get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I found my way here from Jan's blog. It is fun to see your sweeet family! :)

    ReplyDelete